Monday 5 July 2010

A time for change and giving.

Last week it was decided that Nightbreed Recordings and the social network site Pray Silence would part company. As of this weekend, Radio Nightbreed is no longer a going concern.
Very soon, Nightbreed Radio will be broadcasting from Radionomy with many of the original DJ's including myself, and will in all likelihood keep the same schedules for most of the shows.
We hope to give you the same if not better listening experience, and as we're operating the station as a team rather than one person looking after everything, we'll also try to give you far more 'uptime' than previously experienced when listening to Radio Nightbreed.
In the meantime, you can still hear Fadeout every week on Phoenix Radio (http://www.phoenixradio.co.uk) every Saturday at 7.00pm GMT or download the podcast at http://fadeout.podomatic.com as normal.
I'm also working on a podcast archive which will serve two purposes; (1) to make every show available since the beginning of the year as a download in case you missed any from way back, and (2) as a backup in case once again, my podcast page bandwidth allowance craps out. The price of popularity, I guess...
Watch this space; I'll be updating my official website this week with an archive page. If demand calls for it, I'll archive most or all of 2009's podcasts too.
I'm just too bloody generous to you lot, aren't I?

UPDATE:
I've just included a link to the archives on my Downloads page at http://www.cruelbrit.co.uk.

(I've also increased the text size of this blog so Martin Oldgoth can read it. He said it was too small. Between you & me, I think his eyes are going with age... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment